Tierra Meschica is inspired by a mystic journey through Mexico. The sacred aroma of burning copal transports us to a magical place rich in culture and spirituality.
The beautiful clay vessel is handcrafted in Oaxaca while the soy candle is hand-poured in Salem, Oregon by Ana and Refugio Jimenez, founders of Arcane Chemistry.
Top Note: Copal
Base Note: Mexican Juniper
Burn Time: 15 hours (approximately)
Size: 3"W x 2.25"H / 3.5oz
- 100% soy wax that is grown in the USA
- Domestically sourced cotton wicks
- 100% essential oils
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- On the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar. Doing this will help burn the candle more evenly and prevent "tunneling." Please remember to always trim the wick to a 1/4 of inch between each burn.
- Discontinue use once there is only 1/2" inch of wax left
*All items sold by Vía Raíz are handmade. Therefore they may have small "imperfections" or slight variations of color and design between each product—we think that is part of the beauty of having something made with care by individual artisans.
**Our website photos are a close representation of this piece, but may not be identical to the one you receive.